February 11, 2008

Confession...

OK, so I have a confession to make... I LOVE ELLEN DEGENERES!!! Not in an "Oh my God, I want to marry her" way, but in an "Oh my God, she is so freakin' hillarious I can't stand it" way. I swear, if you've never seen her show you have no idea what you are missing. If you work when it's on, it's called TIVO!!! She's funnier than - well I can't think of anything right now, but she's damn funny!!! I am lucky enough to get to watch TV at work and I never miss her show! I am not kidding you, most days I am literally in pain trying to hold in my laughter!!! The funniest one ever had to be Monday, when she ordered this CRAZY exercise chair - http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2008/01/hawaii_chair.php - I mean SERIOUSLY, how can you not roll on the floor at that!?!?!?! We should all go out and buy a Hawaii Chair - really I think the world would be a happier place if EVERYONE got to ride the Hawaii Chair at least once a day... How could you possibly be in a bad mood after that??? It may actually be the answer to world peace!!! Want to drop a bomb on those terrorists??? Don't press the button, ride the Hawaii Chair!!! Hate that driver who cut you off this morning??? Before you pull out that pistol, take a ride on the Hawaii Chair!!! Get my drift?
Anyway, that's my confession for those of you interested. If you're still reading this - go buy the Hawaii Chair and have a great day! :-)

No comments: